Historic Adobe Hotel Remodeled into a Beautiful Modern Home Available for Short or Long Term Rentals in New Mexico.
-Our Current Seasonal rate(2009-2010) is $195/nt + tax (2 night minimum) for 2 people.
$45 extra per extra guests.
(+$40 Cleaning Fee)
-Our weekly rate is currently at $950/wk
-There is a 6 guest maximum unless arrangements are made.
-We are able to arrange lower rates for monthly stays.
-Holiday Pricing increase is $100/nt.
-We can also make arrangements for meetings, luncheons, or group retreats in the beautiful courtyard.
-Spa and Massage Services can be usually arranged with advance notice.
-Fishing and Hunting tours can be arranged with advance notice.
-Artist's Studio Space is available for an additional cost.
We accept payment with cash, money order, PayPal, or personal/business check.
We ask for a 50% deposit within 5 days of booking to hold your reservation.
For holidays and special events we require the full amount at the time of the reservation.
To cancel, you must give notice at least 7 days notice before your arrival date with a 20% Fee. Cancelations Within 7 days of reservation will be 50% fee.
Check-in is after 2pm on your first day. Call to make special arrival arrangements.
Arrival can be into Albuquerque, or El Paso. Cuchillo is located 2 hours from both.
- Linens and towels
- Complete kitchen--cookware, dishes, stove, coffee pot, microwave, dishwasher, toaster oven, and outdoor grill, etc.
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Wood burning stove with wood
-Pellet stove with pellets
-Television(3) VCR/DVD, DVD Player
- High fidelity surround sound for TV, CD/ DVD player, radio, or
your MP3 player in Living room and Bedroom.
- Selection of movies, books, and DVDs.
- Two bedrooms available with room for additional sleeping arrangements. (futon and fold out couch)
- High Efficiency Washer/Dryer or other services available for longer stays
- Wireless (WiFi) or wired internet connection for your laptop
- Desktop PC Computer for email and web access.
- Unlisted VOIP phone with Free U.S. long distance. (but too far
out for good cell reception, occasional service depending on cell carrier)
- Telescope for star gazing. - Beautiful view of spectacular sunsets (or sunrises)
- 8 miles to New Mexico’s largest lake Elephant Butte. 25 miles From Caballo Lake
-Proximity to other ghost towns in the are including Monticello, Chloride, Winston, Hillsboro, and Kingston, New Mexico
- Proximity to Hot Springs, Healing Arts, groceries, art, food, and music in Truth or Consequences or isolation and nature in the Gila Wilderness.
- It’s not unusual to see deer, ravens, lizards, foxes, eagles, hawks, bunnies, roadrunners, quail, javelinas, humming birds, and more .